PART TIME LECTURER in HISTORY - 2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
St Augustine seeks to appoint a Part time Lecturer in History for the Bachelor Degrees. Successful candidates will be required to prepare and teach modules on a part time basis, devoting between 8 to 10 hours per week to St Augustine.
Details of the syllabus of the relevant field of study can be found on our website in the 2018 Prospectus at http://www.staugustine.ac.za/sites/default/files/Prospectus%202018.pdf
Applicants must possess or demonstrate the following:
Honours or Master’s Degree in History.
- Teaching experience within a multicultural setting.
- Strong skills in verbal communication and inter-personal relationships.
- A publication record and relevant research experience.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Experience in lecturing at tertiary level.
- Familiarity with or a willingness to engage the Catholic Philosophy of Education.
Salary range will depend on qualifications and experience.
Closing date: 29 November 2017
Please send your CV to Lynn Pretorius at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly indicate the study field that you are interested in, in your email