PART TIME LECTURERS
St Augustine seeks to appoint Part time Lecturers in the study fields listed for the various Bachelor Degrees. Successful candidates will be required to prepare and teach modules on a part time basis, devoting between 8 to 10 hours per week to St Augustine.
Communication and Media Studies, Biblical Studies, Business Management, Geography, History, Foundations of Law - History, Roman Law, Customary Law, Private Law - Things and Succession, Literature in English, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Religious Studies, Fundamental and Systematic Theology.
Details of the syllabus of the relevant fields of study can be found on our website in the 2018 Prospectus at http://www.staugustine.ac.za/sites/default/files/Prospectus%202018.pdf
Applicants must possess or demonstrate the following:
- Master’s Degree in the field of study.
- Teaching experience within a multicultural setting.
- Strong skills in verbal communication and inter-personal relationships.
- A publication record and relevant research experience.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Experience in lecturing at tertiary level.
- Familiarity with or a willingness to engage the Catholic Philosophy of Education.
Salary range will depend on qualifications and experience.
Closing date: 24 November 2017
Please send your CV to Lynn Pretorius at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly indicate the study field that you are interested in, in your email